lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

My30dayworld: Day 28

City in Shadows


Which Character would you play in your world?


From all the collection of character that may appear in the vast world that is City in Shadows. I'll choose to play a wizard. Why because its my favorite archetype on urban fantasy stories. There will always be monsters that lurks in the darkness. There always be Vampires, Skin Changers, and those whose patrons are angels, demons, or gods; but personally I'd like to play a character that is for all purposes like any other person but with the power to set things right.

For example sake I'll share my prototype character with you, bare in mind this is for Fate Core so, You'll be seeing aspects in here.

Full Mechanics on my setting still on construction, but the basis for this game will be Fate Core and maybe Accelerated.

Name: John A. Howler
Main Aspect: Chaos Wizard and Writer.
Main Trouble: The Rifts seems to follow me
Aspects: Always trying to do what is right.

+5
+4 Writing 
+3 Investigation, Lore
+2 Drive, Crafts, Athletics
+1 Notice, Stealth, Contacts, Burglary

Stunts:
Eyes of Chaos: +2 to investigation rolls when dealing with magickal stuff.
I have read about it: Allows the player to create an advantage when acquiring knowledge 1/scene.

Spell Books: Shadow Book, Grandma's Grimmoire, Works of the Illusionist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario